A perfect solution for:
• small business
• everybody who writes letters
Your privacy is respected. At no time will your data or the data of your addressees leave the device unchecked.
• PDFs are created on your mobile device, not on servers in the cloud.
• You can create password encrypted backups of the database on Google Drive.
• Install your own True-Type-Fonts (TTF) or Open-Type-Fonts (OTF) in PDF Letter and choose the font for PDF creation.
• DIN 5008 form A and B templates
• View unanswered or overdue letters at a glance.
• Manage the status of your letters.
• Free PDF viewer included (requires Android 5 or newer).
• Letter and e-mail texts are customizable.
• Insert your company logo or any picture at an arbitrary position into your created PDFs.
• Letters running over several pages are possible. Texts are automatically wrapped. Letterhead, logo and footer are displayed on every page.
• Import your addressee/customer data like postal and e-mail addresses, phone and fax numbers from your contacts and keep it synchronized.
• Write and manage your own text blocks, which you can insert between beginning and closing text.
You can insert data like letter numbers, dates, addressee names or numbers automatically at arbitrary places in the texts by using specific variables. Customize your texts just once and use them for all your letters!
More attributes which can be inserted automatically:
• Due date
• Addressee/Customer names
• Address additions
• Title, salutation
• Customer number
• Postcode, city, street
• Phone, fax
Each letter has a state which shows you at a glance how to proceed with it. You won't overlook any unanswered letters anymore.
• Changes required: Allows you to mark a letter, for example if the letter should be changed. This status makes the letter again be modifiable.
• Please call: By tapping on the phone icon in the letter, the phone calls the addressee's number (if available).
• Please write: Or you could write an e-mail. By tapping on the envelope icon an email app is started.
• Is checked: Addressee checks yet.
• Abandoned: Addressee doesn't answer or similar.
Search and find letters, addressees or text blocks in many ways. In search of:
• Letter/addressee/text block number
• Name, first name, company, postcode, city, country, phone, e-mail
• Letter text
• Letter date, due date, date ranges (before/after date, between two dates)
• or in all attributes matching.