Used as a standalone mobile application or as a supplement to the administration office PC or MAC, with a cloud-based database.
Field-service mechanics can create orders, invoices or work-orders using a Tablet, where the customer can sign it.
Orders or workorders can be sent via email or printer through Wifi or Bluetooth.
Complete management systems for products, customers, inventory, invoices, delivery notes and orders.
Inventory management (multiple warehouses: ie: car-inventory)
Invoices, delivery notes
Built-in CRM (to do list, calendar integration)
Workorder Module - machine management (eg, monthly machine maintenance)
Managing incoming invoices - expenses
Product history, customer, machine history
Quick View - Quick search
View map of invoices, memos (where you worked salesmen)
Customers who didn't order lately
Taking pictures (eg. the shelf or repair), GPS logging
In addition to these innovative solutions, more everyday-life solutions:
- Signing a delivery note or worksheet
- Sending documents via email
- Print documents to mobil or wifi printers
- Shortcut to nearby partners (no need to search)
- Immediately call a contact
- Worksheet to record, or engage in, which can photograph the damaged product in need of repair, you can enter the detected error correction, inventory used.
- Worksheet instantly create an invoice
Print on Wifi and printers tested:
HP ePrint series
Samsung's Wi-Fi Laser Printers
Datecs mobile printer
Bixolon mobile printer (soon)
(Required to install the management software)
(Intel Processor is not supported)