PLEASE NOTE: This app requires a Blue Tree Systems company account with the Mobile Workforce product enabled and a valid username and password. Not sure if your company is using Blue Tree Systems? Contact our support team at email@example.com. Not yet a Blue Tree Systems Customer? Visit www.bluetreesystems.com.
- Measures the driver’s ability to drive the vehicle in a manner that promotes good fuel consumption and reduced wear and tear on the vehicle.
- Scoring elements which contribute to the Performance score include harsh acceleration and deceleration; over-revving; idling; coasting; use of cruise control; harsh braking; speeding; brake usage; and hard cornering.
- Fleets can select which aspects of driver behavior they wish to monitor - and the weight they wish to attribute to each aspect.
- Measures the driver’s ability to respect and adhere to driving and working legislation and road speeds.
- Detects any working or driving infringements. If infringements are detected, then the driver’s score for this category is reduced and near real-time feedback is offered to the driver.
- Determines when the driver is over-speeding; each instance contributes to reduce the driver’s score in this category.
- Each over-speeding instance is recorded together with date, time, location of the event and over-speed detail.
- If a company also chooses Blue Tree’s Vehicle Inspection App, then they will have the ability to score the driver on their ability to perform inspections.
- Safety relates to how the driver operates the vehicle to promote road safety and reduce the potential for accidents.
- By connecting directly to the engine, Blue Tree can determine how a driver is operating the vehicle and assign them a safety rating.
- Drivers are scored on the following aspects of their driving behavior: anticipation; harsh acceleration and deceleration; harsh braking; speeding and hard cornering.