Now, TRY FOR FREE. And do not forget to provide your feedback.
Now the Cell Survey comes to you free for a limited period, so you can evaluate yourself before you decide to purchase.
Conduct your cellular EMF radiation surveys as required by regulators in a truly mobile way.
This app is for mobile telecom service providers/agencies who use Base Transmission Towers for communication and need to conduct EMF radiation audit.
Please CAREFULLY read the information below to determine suitability of the app before purchase.
Worldwide telecom regulatory agencies have specified stringent RF emission levels. The agencies have mandated RF emission audits for all (GSM / CDMA etc) Telecom Service Providers ("TSP") to ensure that they fall below the acceptable levels. The TSPs need to measure the RF power density data as per specified guidelines and record/submit the data as appropriate in a format specified by regulatory agencies.
This application is intended for telecom service providers to record their RF/EMF emission compliance audit/survey findings and submit/export the data/report as appropriate.
The app provides a structured way of collecting all required data and present a report as specified and mandated by regulatory body.
- Supports Android 3.0 and above Smartphones (4 inch and above recommended) and Tablets
- All data fields and report as specified by Indian regulatory agency in their format for Certification of BTS for Compliance of the EMF Exposure Levels (BROADBAND MEASUREMENT)
- Collect GPS data (Latitude, Longitude) , AZIMUTH of measurement points from within app, no need for any external device for GPS data or Compass.
- Capture photographs of measurement points from within app, Np need to lug around with a camera.
- Generate a report for instant checking of any missing field
- Instantly email the HTML report of site instantly from within app. Attach the captured photographs too.
- Export/Import the site data in XML file. Your colleagues can import/export back the site data on their device
for further review.
- Visually locate all the sites in your list presently on Google Maps for quick indication of their geographical spread
And many more features to come soon.