Steps to follow:
1. Connect to the Internet.
2. Inward consignments and packages in Agroex portal. (You cannot inward consignments on the app)
3. Login - Use your AgroEx login id and password to log in to AgroEx app. (This needs to be done only once )
Once this is done, all inward packages will come in the app.
4. Go to Run Sheet - This will have the list of all packages pending delivery. You can mark their status as Delivered, Hold, Return by clicking on Update Details.
On marking a parcel delivered, you need to take the customer's signature on the Signature pad.
5. Delivered - It will have the list of all delivered packages.
6. On hold - It will have the list of all packages put on hold
7. Return - it will have the list of all packages marked for return.
Once all deliveries for the day are done,
8. Sync now - Go to Run sheet. Click on Sync now option from the menu. This will move all the data from AgroEx app to AgroEx portal.
Everyday, after marking Inward consignments on AgroEx portal, sync the Run Sheet to get the list of packages to be delivered.