The Stores Survey focusses on stocking behavior and storage systems, combined with relevant pictures to highlight elements to improve. Critical spares, obsolete stock and large usage items are also considered. The result is a comprehensive report demonstrating current state, opportunities for enhancement and a clear action plan.
The Workshop Survey guides the user through key questions analysing the maintenance activities around bearing and linear products identifying potential improvement strategies using special tools and training modules. This is documented in a detailed report including recommendations and action plans.
Finally the Process Map is a full analysis of a production line. It starts with a map of each production machine together with identifying the links between machines. A graphical editor allows the creation of a production line image. Adding detailed information on maintenance, costing saving potential, problems with bearings or the application is done via an easy interface for each machine. These details will be used to calculate a criticality factor, indicating the highest priority machine to focus on for maximum benefit. In the report all elements of the production line will be described, highlighting issues and giving suggestions to solve them.
Easy to use - NSK Survey App:
- On- and offline availability
- Features 9 languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Turkish)
- Your surveys are available any time and can easily be changed and amended
- Send your survey reports (pdf) by mail to your customers and colleagues
- User name login and password required to maintain High security
- Full training program available
The App is updated and improved continuously. For questions or suggestions, please mail to: AIP@NSK.COM
Notification: The APP requires android-version 4.3 or higher.