• Add notes
• Tag favorites at multiple levels for classification
• Launch a survey
• Send auto-filled email
• Export contacts to CSV file
• Twitter and LinkedIn integration
• No network tether
• Sleek and unobtrusive
The basis of BadgerScan contact sharing is the QR code, a two-dimensional barcode that can encode standardized contact information. There are at least two ways to get your contact information embedded in a QR code:
(1) CONFERENCE ORGANIZERS DO IT - as a conference attendee your QR code can be created and placed on your Attendee Badge by conference organizers using Event registration management software, such as RegOnline, or
(2) YOU DO IT - you can create your own QR code within the BadgerScan App that you can then show on your mobile device anytime you want to share your contact information with another individual.
In either of these cases the QR codes can be scanned by BadgerScan and the contact data collected and stored in the App, on the device. Additionally, any or all contacts can be immediately exported by email or shared via digital QR code display to accelerate the lead follow-up process cycle.
BadgerScan is designed with the following principles in mind:
1. Sleek and Unobtrusive. When engaging people at an event, contact collection tools should not interfere with establishing a personal connection. Sharing your contact info, or collecting another's, adding notes and filling in a user survey are actions that are directly and easily accessible at no cost.
2. Private. There are too many servers collecting too much information about everything we do. BadgerScan stores nothing, no data, at all, ever, to any servers. Your data is yours and yours alone.
3. No Network Tether. BadgerScan is intended to act as a replacement for business cards in certain situations, so its core functions work in areas with no cell service and no wifi. It's a global, virtual business card that doesn't take up space in your wallet.
4. Sophisticated Contact Manager at No Cost. Not all professionals need or can afford Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools with complex lead management solutions. Alternative, low cost QR code readers often directly store collected contact information in your device contact manager, which can be inefficient and confusing. BadgerScan stores your collected contacts in BadgerScan and allows you to move them to your device contact manager, and share them easily (individually or as a group) via an email exported text file, which can be imported into contact management software, whether it is Salesforce or Excel.
5. Customized Surveys, Hyper Speed Email Follow-Up and Contact Annotation. Exhibitors and vendors need more than just a way to store a name and number. BadgerScan provides the option to customize and launch a web-based survey (requires network connection) and allows for an email autofill option that facilitates rapid, personalized email follow-up to multiple contacts. Adding notes to a contact is a breeze. All at no cost and with no in-app purchase ever required for full functionality.
6. Social Network Connectivity. Event attendees connect with each other using existing social networking outlets such as LinkedIn and Twitter. BadgerScan encodes your screen names right into your Badge. Your new connections can start reading your Tweets right away.
Collecting and sharing contact information at busy events and appending contact-specific notes is second-nature with BadgerScan.
Keywords: BadgeScan Badge Scan Badge | Scan Badge Scanner QR Badger lead contact survey collection capture exhibit BadgerScan Badger Scan