Next update due by end October 2014 with more features & greater functionality!
"Very useful app. The Alert feature is a top idea. I never remember numbers so being able to press a button is great, especially in an emergency. I also used the business directory when I needed a plumber. I reckon everyone should get this." - Bob (Queensland)
"What a fantastic App! Sharing it with all my family and friends to keep them safe!!" - Bonnie (Sydney)
1. Panic Button – alerts the user’s family, friends or emergency service of their location when in distress.
2. Geo-locator – allows police and other emergency services to locate the user, when in distress, through co-ordinates and address.
3. Top 20 Emergency Numbers – 1-click calling to the 20 most needed emergency contact numbers in Australia (other countries under development)
4. Emergency Business Directory – full list of 24 hour emergency businesses near user’s location (other countries under development)
5. Weather warnings & Traffic Issues across all of Australia (other countries under development)
6. Geared for local and international travel – certain features are available for over 200 countries thus keeping the user safe while traveling locally and abroad