The entrepreneurial intention questionnaire measures the intention of someone who wants to startup a new business. Entrepreneurial intention is evaluated by five (5) different variables which answer five (5) different questions:
1. Entrepreneurial intention - What is your belief about the likelihood of starting a business?
2. Perceived desirability - What is your level of desire to become an entrepreneur?
3. Perceived feasibility - Do you have the necessary knowledge of the practical methods of starting up a business?
4. Subjective norm - Are you affected by your social environments’ perception towards entrepreneurship?
5. Self-efficacy - Do you belive in your own capabilities?
Note: This is a lite version of our complete tool available in http://tstartup.com