To get started, all you need is a valid ViewPoint web application user account.
ViewPoint On-Demand allows access to individual assets that are currently inspected as part of the predictive maintenance program, by scanning or entering the QR code via your mobile device. Once the asset is found in the ViewPoint program inventory database, access to current status, inspection history, and any problem details will be available directly on your mobile device. Changing status and entering repair actions for individual problems can now be accomplished from the field, with automatic sync to the web-based application.
ViewPoint Key Features:
• Single source management of the results from your predictive maintenance program and individual technologies
• Customized cost benefit calculations to demonstrate ROI and energy savings
• Ability to update status, input and track corrective actions and repair information
• Online infrared and digital images of all assets with history of previous inspections, including repairs and costs
• Asset Historian for performance and PdM technologies with side by side comparisons
• Data management and mining for tracking, sorting, reporting and exporting
• 24/7 management and monitoring of your predictive maintenance inspections, providing continuous monitoring of your entire Conditioned Based Maintenance program