• Status: Displayed with a coloured icon in the overview.
• Temperature: The average temperature in a wind park is displayed.
• Current percentage power of a wind park: This is graphically animated in a bar on the right of the wind park name.
• Concrete Power: The current power is animated by a gauge. The current load is displayed in kW.
• Wind speed: The average wind speed is animated by a gauge and displayed in m/s.
• Average gondola direction (azimuth): Presented in a compass.
• Geographic turbine data: The position data of the turbines of a wind park are displayed with markers in a map. The colour of the marker represents the status of the turbine.
• Load factor of individual turbines: By clicking on a marker more detailed information about the turbine is shown.
• Error Messages: Error messages are displayed in a list. They include the turbine name, a time stamp, an error code and a comment.
In addition to the wind park data contact information such as the phone number, the email, the website and the location of the company Windkraft Simonsfeld AG are provided in the site notice.