• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
If it wasn't for Google Calendar, I'd be lost. It's great. Especially when you use it to consolidate all your other calendars. ie. Facebook events, birthdays, softball team... etc. Set reminders so you don't forget! invite others to attend. Basic. Functional. it works!