A book about life after death, the nature of reality, God, science, life on other worlds... Quietly, with little fanfare, this unusual book came about in Chicago, Illinois more than half a century ago, with no person credited as the author, and a premise instead that it is a message to give answers to the questions about existence that people have tried to understand for so long.
Reviews from www.amazon.com —
"Both otherworldly and down to earth, both simple and sophisticated, both soothing and shaking... I can describe it using a thousand words and still not begin to describe it. There is nothing like it in print, that's for sure."
"A monumental piece of work that clearly was meticulously crafted."
"I most appreciate the wisdom in this book, both in quantity and quality, I have not read anything that even comes close."
"If you have been searching for inspiration, this book is alive."
"Best book on the planet — and has satisfied my every question."
(After 16 years and more than 300 written Amazon reviews, 4.5 out of 5 stars.)
How did this strange but relentlessly detailed and expansive book come to be written? Is it wisdom literature or sci-fi? In methodical prose, it lays out an epic story that has intrigued many people who have come across it.
The application includes:
- Full unabridged book (no network access needed to use, all is installed on your iPhone / iPad / iPod)
- Random quotes feature (very extensive — thousands of quotes)
- Night mode
- Option to use larger font size
- Landscape orientation support
- Easy navigation system using detailed table of contents
- Reference numbers in the text optionally can be switched on
- Shake your iPhone or iPod touch while in the "Book" part of the app to jump to a random place in the text
- Bookmarks are added using the History rows. Tap the blue star on the right side of a History item to bookmark that location.
The application is free. For app requests and comments, please send them to email@example.com. Enjoy.
"Few mortals ever dare to draw anything like the sum of personality credits established by the combined ministries of nature and grace. The majority of impoverished souls are truly rich, but they refuse to believe it."
- iPod Touch