please go to APP Store to search word 'loudreader' to check out hundreds of other great works such as:
800+ Fables and Tales collection
Complete Sherlock Holmes collection
30+ classics politics and economics books
Jane Austen Collection
Romance Stories collection
Confucius Collection (Analects,
Doctrine of the mean, The great learning)
The Art of War
Here are 133 original and timeless tales written by Hans Christian Anderson, the master Danish storyteller. This Edition of 133 cherished tales that have enchanted readers for generations, includes:
• "The Princess and the Pea"
• "The Little Mermaid"
• "The Emperor's New Clothes"
• "The Snow Queen"
• "The Ugly Duckling"
• "The Nightingale"
LoudReader, an advanced iPhone reader application, provides the following important customer benefits:
* True full screen reading mode
* Real time font/font size and color/texture previews allow you to select fonts and colors and see in real time what pages would look like
– Support all iPhone's available fonts
– Support different font size
– Support 70+ font color /background color/texture
* Continuous reading experience (One tap for page down/up; Left/right swipe to next/previous chapter/story)
* Portrait and landscape reading mode
* Remembers the last reading location (exact book, chapter and scroll position)
* Quick scrolling navigation between chapters/stories to provide an overview of the entire book
* Quick reference feature and web browser type functions maintain user's browser history
* Displays rich formatted HTML book (NOT plain text)
* Quick and easy access to the Reader Instruction/Help
LoudReader User Instructions:
* Each chapter/story is displayed in a continuous page, use finger to scroll the page down/up to read:
- One tap on the top 1/4 of the screen to page up
- One tap on the bottom 1/4 of the screen to page down
- Swipe Left to the next chapter
- Swipe right to the previous chapter
* Double tap on the screen to pop up the control panel to access chapter navigation/ font / font size/ font color / background color/background texture
– use picker to choose a chapter to read
- Tap the "tool/setup" button for font / font size / font color / background color/background texture
- Tap the “?” button for Reader Instruction/Help
- iPod Touch