My Heart - Christ's Home Through the Year
By Robert Boyd Munger and others
A Christian Devotional
Here is a one-year guide through Robert Boyd Munger's My Heart - Christ's Home. Contributors from across the landscape of Christianity show their appreciation for this timeless classic by reflecting on the "rooms" of our lives that we open to Jesus.
Each day you'll read a passage from Scripture and a brief thought about the process of giving yourself fully to Christ. An idea at the end of each day's reading will help you to respond to God in prayer, reflection and action.
Since this devotional is always with you, you can spend a few minutes with God whenever you want to. You can even bookmark a specific day's devotional or add your own thoughts and re-visit them later for additional inspiration.
• 316 enriching devotionals, one for each weekday and a combined devotional for the weekend.
• Primary scripture reference is included with each day.
• Scripture text pop-up window to read referenced scriptures from the ESV Bible. (Requires internet connection through Wi-Fi or cellular network)
• Bookmark any devotional for easy access; quickly jump to specific days using your bookmark list.
• Add your own thoughts to any devotional with the Notes feature.
• Email any devotional to share with your friends and family.
• Adjust font size for optimal reading.
- iPod Touch