"Super Capers Comic #1 - Back to the Feature" is the first of its kind, Interactive Motion Comic, designed exclusively for the iPhone and iPod Touch. The digital comic book is the official prequel/sequel comic to the independent film Super Capers, picking up where the film left off.
We have created a new kind of comic book experience that takes full advantage of your iPhone or iPod Touch. The traditional 2D art style comes alive as you watch and listen as the action pops-in, hovers, bounces and rockets off, with full sound effects and music! Take control of your interactive experience by physically turning the pages with your finger!
- Interactive Motion Comic complete with animation and real music and sound effects.
- Turn each page controlled by your finger.
- Double tap to turn page quickly.
- Pages Index table of contents.
- High Quality film trailer for the film Super Capers.
- Quickly return to the last page you viewed from the menu.
- Complete info on the entire Super Capers Collection and other products from RG Entertainment, Ltd.
- No "loading" screens!
Written and Created by: Ray Griggs (Film Writer/Director)
Pencils and Color: Tom Richmond (Mad Magazine)
Inks: Tom Nguyen (Incredible Comics) and Tom Richmond
Application Design and Development: Stevo Brock
- iPod Touch