Woodstock, or The Cavalier. A Tale of the Year Sixteen Hundred and Fifty-one (1826) is a historical novel by Walter Scott. Set just after the English Civil War, it was inspired by the legend of the Good Devil of Woodstock, which in 1649 supposedly tormented parliamentary commissioners who had taken possession of a royal residence at Woodstock, Oxfordshire.
* Automatically Mark your Reading Progress
* Six Bookmarks Capacity
* full pagination,like the original printed editions
* each title includes page numbers
* Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
* remember your reading progress
* Swipe to turn the page.
* add bookmark progress
For instruction on the app, Please view info.
If you have any technical problems please email us at SUPPORT@FEETAN.COM before you post a review.
- iPod Touch