Peveril of the Peak (1823) is the longest novel by Sir Walter Scott. Along with Ivanhoe, this is one of Scott's English novels, with the main action taking place around 1678.
Julian Peveril, a Cavalier, is in love with Alice Bridgenorth, a Roundhead's daughter, but both he and his father are accused of involvement with the "Popish Plot" of 1678.
Most of the story takes place in Derbyshire, in London, and on the Isle of Man. The title refers to Peveril Castle in Castleton, Derbyshire.
* Automatically Mark your Reading Progress
* Six Bookmarks Capacity
* full pagination,like the original printed editions
* each title includes page numbers
* Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
* remember your reading progress
* Swipe to turn the page.
* add bookmark progress
For instruction on the app, Please view info.
If you have any technical problems please email us at SUPPORT@FEETAN.COM before you post a review.
- iPod Touch