Sixes and Sevens by O. Henry
This collection, a facsimile of the 1911 Authorized Edition, contains "The Last of the Troubadours," "The Sleuths," "The Ghost of a Chance," and many more stories.
About Henry: O. Henry was the pen name of American writer William Sydney Porter (September 11, 1862 - June 5, 1910). O. Henry short stories are known for wit, wordplay, warm characterization and clever twist endings.
* Automatically Mark your Reading Progress
* Six Bookmarks Capacity
* full pagination,like the original printed editions
* each title includes page numbers
* Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
* remember your reading progress
* Swipe to turn the page.
* add bookmark progress
For instruction on the app, Please view info.
If you have any technical problems please email us at SUPPORT@FEETAN.COM before you post a review.
- iPod Touch