Confessions is an autobiographical book by Jean-Jacques Rousseau. In modern times, it is often published with the title The Confessions of Jean-Jacques Rousseau in order to distinguish it from St. Augustine of Hippo's Confessions, the book from which Jean-Jacques Rousseau took the title for his own book Covering the first fifty-three years of Rousseau's life, up to 1765, it was completed in 1769, but not published until 1782, four years after Rousseau's death - even though Rousseau did read excerpts of his manuscript publicly at various salons and other meeting places.
* Automatically Mark your Reading Progress
* Six Bookmarks Capacity
* full pagination,like the original printed editions
* each title includes page numbers
* Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
* remember your reading progress
* Swipe to turn the page.
* add bookmark progress
For instruction on the app, Please view info.
If you have any technical problems please email us at SUPPORT@FEETAN.COM before you post a review.
- iPod Touch