WE JUST RELEASED AN UPDATE - Be sure to see ratings and reviews for ALL versions
#1 Top Book App In 2009 And Still A Best Seller
Read Quick Short Stories Anywhere!!
OVER 310 STORIES BY OVER 90 AUTHORS
- “This app is a seriously good buy and is a privilege to have on your iPhone – download it today, you will not be disappointed.” –Maccreate.com
- “301+ Short Stories brings you a large variety of intriguing tales to enjoy by various authors to keep you happily reading for quite a while... This is a multi-genre library with a very pleasing and attractive interface.” -Cool iPhone Apps Free To $5 Caps
- “I was delighted to see the recent release of 301+ Short Stories” - iphonelife.com
- PLUS - RAVE REVIEWS in AppStores Around The World
Perfect for QUICK, EASY, and ENTERTAINING reading for ON THE GO or anytime.
GENRES Include - Adventure - Humor - Ghost Stories - Horror - Mystery - Westerns - Fantasy - Romance and Love - Sketches of Life - And More
The GREATEST AUTHORS of All Time - Bram STOKER - Mark TWAIN - H.G. WELLS - Edgar Allen POE - Louisa May ALCOTT - James JOYCE - Robert Louis STEVENSON - Anton CHEKHOV - Charles DICKENS - Sir Arthur Conan DOYLE - Jack LONDON - O. HENRY - Oscar WILDE - Virginia WOOLF - and MANY MORE
Sit back and unwind to a selection of over 300 (and growing) of some of the greatest short stories of all time right on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Extensive and expanding library
- MULTI-GENRE library
- Beautifully designed and easy-to-use interface
- Adjustable story text size
- Now Pages Turn Like A Real Book!
- ALL Stories are in the app - No need to go online!
- Automatically bookmarks each story as needed
- ALL future updates, including story additions, are included with initial purchase
**Here’s just a sample of some of the authors and their stories:
-Louisa May Alcott (Debby’s Debut, A Modern Cinderella)
-T.S. Arthur (After A Shadow, An Angel In Disguise, A Mystery Explained)
-Honore De Balzac (A Street Of Paris And Its Inhabitant, and more)
-L. Frank Baum (The Capture Of Father Time, The Enchanted Types, The King Of The Polar Bears, and more)
-Anton Chekhov (About Love,The Lottery Ticket, The Witch, and more)
-Kate Chopin (A Pair Of Silk Stockings, Beyond The Bayou, The Kiss)
-Joseph Conrad (Amy Foster, The Secret Sharer)
-Daniel Defoe (The Apparition Of Mrs. Veal, Atlantis Major)
-Charles Dickens (The Seven Poor Travellers, To Be Read At Dusk, more)
-Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (A Case Of Identity, The Man From Archangel, and more)
-H. Rider Haggar (Hunter Quartermain’s Story, Only A Dream, and more)
-Nathaniel Hawthorne (The Hollow Of Three Hills, The Seven Vagabonds, The Threefold Destiny, and more)
-Washington Irving (The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow, and more)
-James Joyce (After The Race, The Dead, Grace, A Mother, and more)
-Franz Kafka (Metamorphosis)
-Jack London (An Adventure In The Upper Sea, That Dead Men Rise Up Never, and more)
-Guy De Maupassant (The Confession, A Ghost, more)
-O. Henry (The Gift Of The Magi, The Roads We Take, The Whirligig Of Life, and more)
-Edgar Allen Poe (The Angel Of Odd, The Black Cat, The Fall Of The House Of Usher, The Tell-Tale Heart, and more)
-Robert Louis Stevenson (A Lodging For The Night, The Sea Fogs, and more)
-Bram Stoker (A Dream Of Red Hands, Dracula’s Guest, The Secret Of Growing Gold, and more)
-Mark Twain (The Californian’s Tale, The Celebrated Jumping Frog Of Calaveras County, A Curious Dream, A Ghost Story, and more)
-H.G. Wells (The Cone, The Door In The Wall, A Dream Of Armageddon, A Moonlight Fable, and more)
-Oscar Wilde (The Devoted Friend, T The Selfish Giant, The Sphinx Without A Secret, and more)
-Virginia Woolf (A Society, The Mark On The Wall, and more)
Those are just a few of the authors and stories. There are currently more than 310 GREAT STORIES BY OVER 90 MASTERS OF THE CRAFT with more stories on their way.
- iPod Touch