Robinson Crusoe is a novel by Daniel Defoe. It was first published in 1719 and sometimes regarded as the first novel in English. The book is a fictional autobiography of the title character, an English castaway who spends 28 years on a remote tropical island near Venezuela, encountering Native Americans, captives, and mutineers before being rescued. This device, presenting an account of supposedly factual events, is known as a "false document" and gives a realistic frame story.
* Automatically Mark your Reading Progress
* Six Bookmarks Capacity
* full pagination,like the original printed editions
* each title includes page numbers
* Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
* remember your reading progress
* Swipe to turn the page.
* add bookmark progress
For instruction on the app, Please view info.
- iPod Touch