By Valerie E. Hess
Have you been longing to learn more about spiritual disciplines but haven't known where to start?
Through brief daily readings and simple ideas on spiritual practices, this book introduces the core disciplines of the Christian faith. Rather than being another burden to an already full schedule, these devotions provide an opportunity to develop holy habits that will lead you into the joyful, rich life God has created us for.
Each month focuses on one of the twelve core disciplines of the Christian life. This will allow you to soak in the rich principles behind each practice in a brief daily format. Within each discipline, there are readings for five days a week (built-in grace!). Each session contains a Bible verse and a short teaching on the discipline. With the introduction to each discipline, there is an array of practical application ideas that you can incorporate into your week.
By devoting just ten minutes a day to reading and practice, you can set yourself on a journey of lifetime riches. Make this the year you discover the disciplines.
• 240 enriching devotionals (12 Disciplines with 20 devotionals each) along with an introduction for each Discipline
• Scripture reference for each devotional.
• Scripture text pop-up window to read referenced scriptures from the ESV Bible. (Requires internet connection through Wi-Fi or cellular network)
• Bookmark any devotional for easy access; quickly jump to specific days using your bookmark list.
• Add your own thoughts to any devotional with the Notes feature.
• Email any devotional to share with your friends and family.
- iPod Touch