Enjoy reading your ebook with auto-scrolling, day and night viewing modes, bookmarks, multiple font sizes, full screen viewing in portrait and landscape orientations, and more!
- AUTO-SCROLL: Hands free reading with our advanced variable speed auto-scrolling feature.
- FULL SCREEN VIEW: No tab, navigation, or toolbars to get in your viewing way.
- BOOKMARK CONTROLS: Bookmarking lets you start up where you left off fast.
- MULTIPLE FONT SIZES: Increase or decrease the text size quickly and easily.
- DAY & NIGHT MODES: Switch from day to night mode at the touch of a finger.
- PORTRAIT & LANDSCAPE: Read your eBook in portrait or landscape position.
- AUTO SETTINGS: Your viewer settings are automatically saved and loaded.
- COPY & PASTE: Copy and paste selected text to other apps.
- TEXT MAGNIFICATION: Magnify text for easier reading.
- And more!
eBook Media Viewer Series #27
Title: Moby Dick
Author: Herman Melville
The voyage of the whaling ship Pequod, commanded by Captain Ahab, who leads his crew on a hunt for the great whale Moby Dick, reveals a profound meditation on society, nature, and the human struggle for meaning, happiness, and salvation. Often considered the epitome of American Romanticism, the novel is now considered one of the greatest novels in the English language.
- iPod Touch