How would you like to take a nap each and every day? Yes, YOU. Naps are not just for infants, toddlers, and senior citizens. They are for mothers, and this eBook is going to show you exactly HOW to make these daily naps happen.
April Perry, author and mother of four, has taken a nap just about every day for the past 15 years. It’s taken creativity, discipline, and a lot of trial and error, but she has discovered some tips and tricks that work with a variety of situations and children of all ages. Mommy’s Naptime 101 is April’s gift to the tired mothers of the world.
In this eBook, she will address basic napping ideas, how to nap if your work full-time or part-time, how to get rid of the guilt that sometimes accompanies the napping mother, how to establish quiet times for children who are too old to nap, and how to get all the other million things done each day (because you won’t be doing it during naptime!).
This free eBook is provided by a website/organization called The Power of Moms, which is focused on helping mothers grow themselves, build each other, and shape the future. For more great essays, book summaries, and exciting motherhood resources (including our new Learning Circles materials), please visit our site at www.powerofmoms.com.
The Mommy's Naptime 101 eBook uses the established Standard Works book reader already enjoyed by tens of thousands of users. It's also the same reader which powers our "U.S. Historical Documents" application which received a perfect 10/10 rating from AppCraver.com and was recently featured on the iTunes App Store.
The Standard Works book reader is simple to use, but also contains many advanced features not usually found in other eBook readers. Rather than continually flicking through little pages of text like some book readers, the Standard Works book reader displays an entire chapter or book at once for you convenience. The text can even automatically scroll for you in both portrait and landscape modes while reading. You can even highlight important words or phrases using the absolute best highlighting system available on the iPhone platform. Create notes for each paragraph which can be displayed inline and assign bookmarks to any paragraph in any book for future reference. And if that's not enough, quickly and easily find any text from any book with the fastest and most powerful search engine available on the iPhone.
The Standard Works book reader contains the following main features:
• Auto-scrolling (both variable-speed and tilt-based, portrait and landscape modes are supported)
• Adjustable fonts, size, colors, margins, spacing, and alignment (you can even adjust the font size by using a pinching gesture while reading!)
• Highlighting - 12 background colors, 12 foreground colors, bold, italic, and underline
• Night (low-light) mode - Black background with white text
• Application tips
• Bookmarks and even folders of bookmarks
• Last location in each book is remembered
• When re-launched, you're returned to the exact location you were last at while reading
• Search for words or phrases with INSTANT search results
• Powerful advanced search options
• Create notes for each paragraph which can be displayed inline
• Animated satin bookmark (similar to the one in the Classics application)
• Ability to choose the application's color theme
Be sure to check out our Bible and "U.S. Historical Documents" applications as well as more books from world renowned authors like:
• Charles Dickens
• Edgar Allen Poe
• Hans Christian Andersen
• Jack London
• Jane Austen
• Jules Verne
• H.G. Wells
• Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- iPod Touch