Ian Halperin, New York Times bestselling author of Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson, explores the relationship of the world’s most famous celebrity couple with exclusive revelations and personal anecdotes. This Supercouple, unlike any other, consistently turns heads, rolls cameras, and delivers action. The rugged, yet debonair, actor Brad Pitt (Fight Club, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Inglorious Basterds) and the always sexy and illustrious actress Angelina Jolie (Girl Interrupted, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Changeling) have made a lasting impression through their movies and their magic . . .
About the author:
Based in New York City, Ian Halperin is a journalist, filmmaker and author of ten books. A specialist in undercover investigations, he contributes to 60 Minutes II, FoxNews.com, E Channel and Court TV.
Previous New York Times Best Sellers:
Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson
Love & Death: The Murder of Kurt Cobain
Celine Dion: Behind the Fairytale
- First chapter free (17 pages)
- Total of 267 pages in pocketbook format. Option to purchase the full version with in-app purchase (9,99$)
- Full-screen reading in landscape mode like a real page in pocketbook format; the page’s height is simulated by vertical scrolling
- Two browsing modes: Manual and Automatic (page scrolling and page change)
- Automatic scrolling speed of the page, adjustable during the reading
- Automatic bookmark: Back to the exact position on the page being read
- Table of contents
- Choice of 10 paper textures
- Choice of 4 fonts
- Adjustable font size
- Adjustable line spacing
- Anti-eye fatigue mode, night mode (reading against black background)
- Page-turning effect
- Page turning sound
- Option for the number of the page being read to be displayed on the application’s icon on the springboard
Reboot your device after installing the application.
- iPod Touch