The greatest Italian poem of the XVI century, Orlando Furioso (“The Frenzy of Orlando”), by Ludovico Ariosto is presented in a new volume of the “annoteBook” series by Dathlon. One of the longest poems of the european literature, describes the adventures of Orlando and the paladins of Charlemagne at war with the Saracen army, which is attempting to invade Europe. The poem includes many fantastical and magical elements, such as a trip to the moon, as well as many love plots (including the unrequited love of Orlando for Angelica).
Ariosto: Orlando Furioso is another annoteBook by Dathlon: you can make annotations to the poem’s verses in a simple and intuitive way, by swiping the verse you are interested in. The side notes are immediately recognized and can be read with a tap. Moreover, the table of content and a powerful search engine can be used to quickly found any verse. This edition is enriched by an index of people and the plot of the poem.
Unique in its features:
• Index of cantos
• Notes can be written for each verse
• Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading
• Easy reading with a choice of font sizes
• Landscape reading with big font
• Choice of background page color for reading under different ligth conditions
• Powerful search engine for words
• Index of characters
• Numbering of stanzas can be shown or hidden
• "Quote of the Day": a random verse from the poem
An internet connection is not required.
Please note: The work is only in Italian.
New features in the next version.
Available annoteBooks by Dathlon:
Omero: Odissea (in Italian)
Omero: Iliade (in Italian)
Virgilio: Eneide (in Italian)
Dante: Divina Commedia (in Italian)
Leopardi: Canti (in Italian)
Tasso: Gerusalemme Liberata (in Italian)
- iPod Touch