QBook™ is an interactive read-along digital color picture book designed by Kiwa Media for young children.
QBook combines a narrators voice with original picture illustrations and touchable text that is synchronized to highlight and sound when the word is touched. There are great puzzles and games to enjoy as well.
The hugely successful Milly, Molly series of books relate the adventures of two little girls from different ethnic backgrounds with their multi-cultural friends. The books have been written to promote the acceptance of diversity, sound values and the learning of life skills. “We may look different but we feel the same.”
In this book Milly and Molly are drawn to the attributes of a very different and likable little character. What did Milly and Molly find so special about Alf? A special story about the celebration of difference - publicly praise the qualities that set someone apart.
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Use the Color Palette to paint each page and save this to customize your book.
• Choose the Easy/Hard Word Find puzzle to find words from the story.
• Choose the Easy/Hard Memory Pairs game and match the card pairs.
• Save your high scores and advance up the levels.
• Includes the Milly, Molly song.
QBook™ offers a true multi-language experience and is a great tool for learning new languages for both young and old. This QBook includes the narration, text, games and user interface in these languages:
Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch (Requires headset mic for recording features)
Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 - 4.2
(not fully compatible with iOS5)
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Media produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.
- iPod Touch