A book about life after death, the nature of reality, God, science, and life on other worlds... Quietly, with little fanfare, this unusual book came about in Chicago, Illinois more than half a century ago, with no person credited as the author, and a premise instead that it is a message to give answers to the questions about existence that people have tried to understand for so long.
죽은 다음에 맞는 새로운 삶, 실체의 본질, 하느님, 과학, 철학, 다른 세상의 삶을 밝혀주는 신비로운 책. 저자가 밝혀지지 않은 채 50년 전에 나타난 이 책의 영어 원본이 한글로 번역되어 이제 아이폰(iPhone)과 아이팟(iPod )의 손길로 읽을 수 있는 특별판으로 탄생되었다.
Reviews from www.amazon.com --
"Both otherworldly and down to earth, both simple and sophisticated, both soothing and shaking... I can describe it using a thousand words and still not begin to describe it. There is nothing like it in print, that's for sure."
"A monumental piece of work that clearly was meticulously crafted."
"I most appreciate the wisdom in this book, both in quantity and quality, I have not read anything that even comes close."
"If you have been searching for inspiration, this book is alive."
"Best book on the planet -- and has satisfied my every question."
(After 16 years and 300+ written Amazon reviews, cumulative 4.5 out of 5 stars.)
범상치않은 그러면서도 상세하고 광활한 지평을 여는 이 책이 과연 어떻게 쓰여질 수 있었을까? 지혜의 책일까 아니면 공상과학 이야기일까? 논리 정연한 서술적 이야기 안에는, 이 책을 읽어 온 많은 사람들을 흥미에 흠뻑 빠지게 하는 아름다운 서사시가 펼쳐지고 있다.
How did this strange but relentlessly detailed and expansive book come to be written? Is it wisdom literature or sci-fi? In methodical prose, it lays out an epic story that has intrigued many people who have come across it. The title of it is The Urantia Book. If you ever see it in real life: it is big and it is blue.
The application includes:
- Full unabridged book (no network access needed to use, all is installed on your iPhone / iPad / iPod)
- Random quotes feature (very extensive -- thousands of quotes)
- Night mode
- Option to use larger font size
- Landscape orientation support
- Easy navigation system using detailed table of contents
- Reference numbers in the text optionally can be switched on
- Shake your iPhone or iPod touch while in the "Book" part of the app to jump to a random place in the text
- Bookmarks are added using the History rows. Tap the blue star on the right side of a History item to bookmark that location.
-책갈피는 이력기능에 추가되어 있다. 이력 항목 오른쪽에 있는 푸른 별을 선택하면 그 장소에 책갈피가 지정된다.
The application is free. For app requests and comments, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy.
이 애플리케이션은 무료입니다. 마음껏 활용하세요
- iPod Touch