The Blue Hotel by Stephen Crane
Narrated by Patrick Hogan
Length: 1 hour 7 minutes 33 seconds
Three men are huddled around a hotel's pot-belied stove one night while a blizzard howls outside. Suddenly one exclaims he'll be murdered that night; later a fight breaks out, and chaos ensues. © BBC Audiobooks America. All Rights Reserved.
This great title is now available in its entirety on the iScroll®, a Text Synchronized Audiobook™ (TSA) reader that will completely change the way you experience your favorite book. Choose to read, listen or both. Numerous studies have shown that simultaneous reading and listening dramatically increases focus, concentration and retention, ultimately boosting your learning capacity.
Enhanced Reading Features:
• Read, listen or do both
• Read in landscape or portrait
• Adjust font, line spacing, font and background color
• Optional two finger zoom to adjust text size
• Bookmark content for future reference
• Look up words
• Nighttime reading feature
Advanced Playback Features:
• Scroll through the text to fast forward and rewined (visual scrubbing)
• Chapter swipe: navigate through chapters with a side swipe
• Adjust playback speed when scrolling without audio: choose from 3 different speeds
Essential Study Features:
• Search the entire audio
• In-app look up: easily lookup content on Google/Wikipedia/dictionary
• Annotate content and email notes
We intend to produce quality products for your reading pleasure. We are constantly updating our software, thus we honor and appreciate any feedback from you to further enhance our products and your reading experience.
- iPod Touch