The works from the early period of Paul Verlaine, one of the "damned poets" (poètes maudits) of the French decadence are collected in this new volume in the series annoteBook. “Poèmes saturniens”, “Fêtes Galantes”, “La Bonne Chanson”, “Romances sans paroles”, “Sagesse”, “Jadis et naguère”, more than 200 poems by the author who invented the myth (and the term) of “damned poet”, understood as an abosulte poet, “absolute for the imagination, absolute in his expression”.
With annoteBook by Dathlon you can make annotations to the poem’s verses in a simple and intuitive way, by swiping the verse you are interested in. The side notes are immediately recognized and can be read with a tap. Moreover, the table of content and a powerful search engine can be used to quickly found any verse.
Unique in its features:
• Index of poems
• Notes can be written for each verse
• Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading
• Powerful search engine by words
• Easy reading with a choice of font sizes
• Landscape reading with big font
• Choice of background page color for reading under different ligth conditions
• "Poem of the Day": a random poem from the collection
An internet connection is not required.
New features in the next version.
Available annoteBooks by Dathlon
Dante: Divine Comedy
Lewis Carroll: 101 Poems
Milton: Paradise Lost - Regain’d
Shelley: Poems, vol. 2 - 3
Dante: Divina Commedia
Ariosto: Orlando Furioso
Tasso: Gerusalemme Liberata
Foscolo: Tutte le poesie
Tassoni: La Secchia Rapita
D’Annunzio: Versi d’Amore
Petrarca: Le Rime
Pascoli: Tutte le poesie
Baudelaire: Fleurs du Mal et d’autres poèmes
Rimbaud: Poésies complètes
- iPod Touch