Mao Zedong's Little Red Book is one of the most printed books in history. The book presents collection of Chairman Mao Zedong quotations. This person was regarded as one of the most important figures in world history and was named as one of the 100 most influential people of the 20th century by Time Magazine.
Have you ever wondered what the greatest leader of Chinese people said about Woman, Youth, Study, Discipline, World and Peace? You will find the answers within this book.
This iPhone edition of Little Red Book allows you to search for a particular phrase of just a word, finding necessary quotes easier and faster. You will never find this function in its printed counterpart!
Red Books contains following chapters:
- The Communist Party
- Classes and Class Struggle
- Socialism and Communism
- The Correct Handling of Contradictions Among the People
- War and Peace
- Imperialism and All Reactionaries are Paper Tigers
- Dare to Struggle and Dare to Win
- People's War
- The People's Army
- Leadership of Party Committees
- The Mass Line
- Political Work
- Relations Between Officers and Men
- Relations Between the Army and the People
- Democracy in the Three Main Fields
- Education and the Training of Troops
- Serving the People
- Patriotism and Internationalism
- Revolutionary Heroism
- Building Our Country Through Diligence and Frugality
- Self-Reliance and Arduous Struggle
- Methods of Thinking and Methods of Work
- Investigation and Study
- Correcting Mistaken Ideas
- Critism and Self-Critism
- Culture and Art
The application supports full text search within all included texts. This is very useful when you need to find a quote or information on a particular subject but don't know where you should looking for.
- Searchable concordance, search the complete works easily;
- Text resizer with a choice of 12 sizes;
- Automatically remembers last page viewed for each work;
- Option to double-tap page down or scroll;
- Landscape mode hides menu bar for maximum reading area.
- iPod Touch