In this story, told in verse, the eponymous Barnaby Bennett becomes fixated on a single colour for his clothing.
As Barnaby becomes scruffier and smellier his whanau offer alternative clothing. But he rejects them all. It is Barnaby's nanny that has the solution .... but what is it?
***** Chey Milne!
I was really surprised to see Maori voiced by Chey Milne off of TV2's "iAMTV"! Me and my class really loved this book TUMEKE! by AppAddikt
***** My kids love this book!
This book is a great story and perfect for the bed time read. They love the colouring in and the illustrations are wonderful. I would give the app a 5 star but the English is Australian."
by Ashley Gibbons
**** My Grandson loved this book!
"What a great funny story. My GS enjoys this book so much he actually does laugh out loud…" by SoCal Lady
***** Muy Bueno
"Estos libros no substituyen la labor del padre, todo lo contrario ya que uno puede grabar su propia voz y ser el narrador del libro. Tuve la oportunidad de leerle el libro a una pequeña de 3 años en los tres idiomas en los que está diponnible y ella repetía todas las palabras. Me pareció increíble. Las nuevas generaciones estarán más preparadas gracias a herramientas como ésta. Además las historias son muy lindas y didácticas. Felicidades!" by Changomarango
A bright, funny, rhyming children’s app that will keep the kids busy and amused for hours.
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode is now on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger. Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
English: Peter Miringorangi
Maori: Chey Milne
Spanish: Gabriel Pecchio
Music: Jordan Koziol-Repia
Created on the QBookExtendedLayoutTool®
QBook™ offers a true multi-language experience and is a great tool for learning new languages for both young and old. This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in these languages:
© Written by Hannah Rainforth, 2006
© Illustrations by Ali Teo, 2006
Compatible with iPad
Requires iPad OS 6.0.1+
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Digital produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.