**** Release Special Price for limited time ****
This App is an amazing way to enjoy all works of Mark Twain, designed exclusively for iPad. This App includes the most complete catalog of Mark Twain, where you can read his best titles and deepen a little more about his work anytime. Browse his titles on a beautiful interface, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe, and bookmark your favorite chapters.
• Enjoy the most complete collection of the works of Mark Twain .
• Quick access of your favorite titles of Mark Twain.
• Change the font size to make your books more comfortable to read.
• Change the type font from seven included type faces to make your books more comfortable to read.
• Quickly find a specific chapter using the popover at the upper corner of every page.
Samuel Langhorne Clemens, better known by the pen name Mark Twain, was an American author and humorist. Twain is most noted for his novels Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, which has since been called the Great American Novel, and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. He is extensively quoted. During his lifetime, Twain became a friend to presidents, artists, industrialists and European royalty.
Twain enjoyed immense public popularity. His keen wit and incisive satire earned him praise from both critics and peers. American author William Faulkner called Twain "the father of American literature".
• A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthurs Court
• A Dogs Tale
• A Double Barrelled Detective Story
• A Horses Tale
• A Tramp Abroad
• Alonzo Fitz and Other Stories
• Captain Stormfields Visit to Heaven
• Chapters from My Autobiography
• Christian Science
• Complete Letters of Mark Twain
• De Lotgevallen van Tom Sawyer
• Editorial Wild Oats
• Essays on Paul Bourget
• Eves Diary, Complete
• Extracts from Adams Diary, translated from the original ms.
• Fenimore Coopers Literary Offences
• Following the Equator
• Goldsmiths Friend Abroad Again
• How to Tell a Story and Other Essays
• Images from The Works of Mark Twain
• In Defence of Harriet Shelley
• Is Shakespeare Dead? from my autobiography
• Life on the Mississippi
• Mark Twains Burlesque Autobiography
• Mark Twains Speeches
• On the Decay of the Art of Lying
• Roughing It
• Sketches New and Old
• Some Rambling Notes of an Idle Excursion
• Sri Vishnu Sahasranaamam
• The 30,000 Dollar Bequest and Other Stories
• The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
• The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
• The American Claimant
• The Curious Republic of Gondour, and Other Whimsical Sketches
• The Facts Concerning the Recent Carnival of Crime in Connecticut
• The Innocents Abroad
• The Man That Corrupted Hadleyburg and Other Stories
• The Mysterious Stranger
• The Prince and the Pauper
• The Stolen White Elephant
• The Tragedy of Puddnhead Wilson
• Those Extraordinary Twins
• Tom Sawyer Abroad
• Tom Sawyer, Detective
• What Is Man? and Other Essays