**** Release Special Price for limite time ****
This App is an amazing way to enjoy all works of Bram Stoker, designed exclusively for iPad. This App includes the most complete catalog of Bram Stoker, where you can read his best titles and deepen a little more about his work anytime. Browse his titles on a beautiful interface, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe, and bookmark your favorite chapters.
• Enjoy the most complete collection of the works of Bram Stoker.
• Quick access of your favorite titles of Bram Stoker.
• Change the font size to make your books more comfortable to read.
• Change the type font from seven included type faces to make your books more comfortable to read.
• Quickly find a specific chapter using the popover at the upper corner of every page.
Dracula is an 1897 novel by Irish author Bram Stoker, featuring as its primary antagonist the vampire Count Dracula.
Dracula has been attributed to many literary genres including vampire literature, horror fiction, the gothic novel and invasion literature. Structurally it is an epistolary novel, that is, told as a series of diary entries and letters. Literary critics have examined many themes in the novel, such as the role of women in Victorian culture, conventional and conservative sexuality, immigration, colonialism, postcolonialism and folklore. Although Stoker did not invent the vampire, the novel's influence on the popularity of vampires has been singularly responsible for many theatrical and film interpretations throughout the 20th and 21st centuries.
Other books included:
• Dracula Guess
• The Lady of the Shroud
• Lair of the White Worm
• The Jewel of Seven Stars
• The Man