**** Release Special Price for limited time ****
This App is an amazing way to enjoy all works of Jules Verne, designed exclusively for iPad. This App includes the most complete catalog of Jules Verne, where you can read his best titles and deepen a little more about his work anytime. Browse his titles on a beautiful interface, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe, and bookmark your favorite chapters.
• Enjoy the most complete collection of the works of Jules Verne .
• Quick access of your favorite titles of Jules Verne.
• Change the font size to make your books more comfortable to read.
• Change the type font from seven included type faces to make your books more comfortable to read.
• Quickly find a specific chapter using the popover at the upper corner of every page.
Jules Verne (February 8, 1828 ‚ March 24, 1905) was a French author who pioneered the science-fiction genre. He is best known for his novels Journey to the Center of the Earth, From the Earth to the Moon, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, and Around the World in Eighty Days. Verne wrote about space, air, and underwater travel before navigable aircraft and practical submarines were invented, and before any means of space travel had been devised. Consequently he is often referred to as the "Father of science fiction", along with H. G. Wells. Verne is the second most translated author of all time, only behind Agatha Christie with 4162 translations.
• A Journey to the Centre of the Earth
• A Voyage in a Balloon
• A Winter Amid the Ice and Other Thrilling Stories
• All Around the Moon
• An Antarctic Mystery
• Around the World in 80 Days
• Around the World in 80 Days Junior Edition
• Aventures du Capitaine Hatteras
• Celebrated Travels and Travellers Part I and II
• Dick Sand A Captain at Fifteen
• Eight Hundred Leagues on the Amazon
• English Prose A Series of Related Essays for the Discussion and Practice
• Facing the Flag
• Five Weeks in a Balloon
• From the Earth to the Moon; and, Round the Moon
• Godfrey Morgan A Californian Mystery
• In de Oer-wouden van Afrika
• In Search of the Castaways; or the Children of Captain Grant
• Michael Strogoff Or, The Courier of the Czar
• Mistress Branican
• Not Pretty, but Precious
• Off on a Comet! a Journey through Planetary Space
• The Adventures of a Special Correspondent
• The English at the North Pole Part I of the Adventures of Captain Hatteras
• The Fur Country Seventy Degrees North Latitude
• The Moon-Voyage
• The Mysterious Island
• The Pearl of Lima A Story of True Love
• The Secret of the Island
• The Survivors of the Chancellor
• The Underground City, or, the Child of the Cavern
• Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea