Minor compatibility issues with iOS5 - check support link below for details.
This Sally Sloth QBook™ is the answer for every time a small person says, “I’m bored!” Sally Sloth Saves the Day is a cute picture book that can save your day in traffic jams, waiting rooms, or on long plane rides.
This delightful, interactive story takes you on a magical, rhyming adventure as Sally goes from being the slowest creature in the jungle to discovering she has a special talent that could save her furry friends. This LITE version includes the first five pages of the story as well as coloring in and record features, upgrade to the full version for the whole story.
With narration you control it's fun, uplifting and educational.
QBook technology enables your child to swipe their fingers over the page to make the words play and light up in multiple languages.
There are lots of ways to personalize and customize this appealing, action-packed tale, created for children aged three and up. You can record your own voice to narrate the story yourself. You can even use fingertips to color in the pictures. It's an app that'll have your little ones saying, "We love you, Sally Sloth!"
The LITE version includes the first 5 pages of the story free! Get the full version to read the whole story!
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Color in each page and save your pictures
• Use the `My Narration' function to read and record the story yourself.
• Rotate to an alternate view for fast story navigation
• Change the language of the story at anytime
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities.
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger. Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
• Tap the undo icon to undo paint strokes!
QBook™ offers a true multi-language experience and is a great tool for learning new languages for both young and old. This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in these languages:
Kiwa Digital Ltd.
© Jo Dawson 2009
Written by Jo Dawson
Illustrations by Jared Kahi
Compatible with iPad only
Requires iOS 3.2+
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Digital produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.