Ekki Dokki is a bilingual book in Hindi and English. It is based on an endearing Marathi folktale about two sisters. Ekkesvali has one hair on her head; Dhonkesvali has two and thinks she’s great. What happens to them when they meet an old woman who lives alone in a clearing right in the middle of the forest? This folktale takes on a special joyousness with Ranjan De's stylised representations, full of interesting details. This eBook has been designed for viewing in iPad. Thanks for your interest in this book.
- Switch between Hindi and English from any page using animation transition.
- Comes with read-along recordings in two languages(English and Hindi).
- Record your own voice for read-along.
- Playback in your own voice or pre-recorded voice. Switch at any time.
- Dual mode page flip - swipe for older readers and flip help for younger readers.
- Jump to any page using page gallery.
- Auto flip automatically turns to next page when playback for the page finishes.
About the publishers:
Tulika is an independent publishing house producing quality books for children. These books reflect a world peopled by the many and the few, the small and the big, the same and the different, speaking different langauges, of different faiths, in a myriad colours. For more information, visit www.tulikabooks.com. Connect with Tulika Books on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/tulika.books , on Twitter - @tulikabooks .
Fliplog kidbooks is a series of interactive, multi-lingual digital books. Using elegant design and interactive user experience, Fliplog helps children enjoy conventional books in the new digital medium. For complete list of Fliplog kidbooks, search "Fliplog" in app store. For more information, visit www.fliplog.com. Connect with Fliplog on Facebook - http://bit.ly/fliplog , on Twitter - @flip_log. Email us at email@example.com.