Are you looking for a fun book to read? Take along Princess Arabella wherever you go. With this story's beautiful drawings, special animations and a pre-recorded storyteller, children are sure to have a magical time. By touching the screen, children will discover the hidden surprises and animations. This makes the story perfect for long drives or for cuddling up on the couch at home.
'Princess Arabella wants to play' is an interactive book suitable for children between the ages 4 and 10 years old. The story is based on the Princess Arabella books written by Mylo Freeman which are available at the bookstores.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Discover fun animations and sounds on every page.
- Choose short texts for young readers or long texts for the more experiences readers.
- Children can listen to the recorded storyteller.
- You can read and listen the story in four languages; English, German, French and Dutch.
NEW IN VERSION 1.1
- Discover fun animations on every page;
- Improved navigation;
- Language choice in the App menu.
IPHONE / IPOD
We also have an iPhone/iPod version of Princess Arabella wants to play. It's named “Princess Arabella wants to play”. The story contains short texts suitable for young readers. The story is available in the versions English/French, German/English and English/Dutch.
Do you like the Princess Arabella App? Please leave a review behind in the AppStore.