"Each rhyme is beautifully enhanced with colorful illustrations that come alive... Once your toddler selects one of the stories from the main menu, the Mother Goose Reader gets to work and recites the story in a clear, concise and soothing voice." AppAdvice.com July 14 2010
A jewel in the memories of many adults, the Mother Goose collection has been a staple of young reading for decades, and our beautifully-illustrated, interactive edition is a wonderful introduction to the delights of these classic children's stories. The stories are enhanced with prerecorded “spoken word” audio tracks, which can be played to help make reading easier and more enjoyable. Children and their parents will also find nine special lyrical tracks to accompany various segments, and the title features a fun recording option to allow kids to record their own voices reading the stories.
- 20 Mother Goose nursery rhymes.
- Hidden sounds and activities. Objects within a rhyme are interactive – each rhyme contains a hidden interactive activity.
- Six fun-to-play Interactive Activities hidden throughout - including a Jigsaw Puzzle, Memory Game, Shape sorters, Drum Pad, Place a Shape, and Alphabet sorter.
- Read-Along text highlighting.
- Personal recorder function – record your own audio tracks.
- Many of the rhymes presented with prerecorded Spoken Word and Lyrical audio tracks.
- Rhymes Include:
Ants Go Marching,
Baa, Baa Black Sheep,
Farmer in the Dell,
Go to Bed, Tom,
Hickory Dickory Dock,
Hot Cross Buns,
Jack and Jill,
Jack, be Nimble,
Little Bo Peep,
Mary had a Little Lamb,
Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary,
Old MacDonald had a Farm,
Three Little Kittens, and