"Each rhyme is beautifully enhanced with colorful illustrations that come alive... Once your toddler selects one of the stories from the main menu, the Mother Goose Reader gets to work and recites the story in a clear, concise and soothing voice." AppAdvice.com July 2010 review of Mother Goose Reader
A completely new Mother Goose collection, beautifully-illustrated and interactive. This collection is a wonderful introduction to the delights of these classic children's stories. The stories are enhanced with prerecorded “spoken word” audio tracks, which can be played to help make reading easier and more enjoyable. Children and their parents will also find eight special lyrical tracks to accompany various segments, and the title features a fun recording option to allow kids to record their own voices reading the stories.
- 20 new Mother Goose nursery rhymes.
- Hidden sounds and activities. Objects within a rhyme are interactive – each rhyme contains a hidden interactive activity.
- Five fun-to-play Interactive Activities hidden throughout - including a Coloring Book, Finger Paint, Jigsaw Puzzle, Memory Game, and Alphabet sorter.
- Read-Along text highlighting.
- Personal recorder function – record your own audio tracks.
- Many of the rhymes presented with prerecorded Spoken Word and Lyrical audio tracks.
- Rhymes included:
Here we go ‘Round the Mulberry Bush,
Hey, Diddle, Diddle,
Sing a Song of Sixpence,
Ring a Round the Roses,
Skip, Skip, Skip to My Lou,
Star Light, Start Bright,
There was a Crooked Man,
There is the House that Jack Built,
This Little Piggy,
This Old Man,
To Market, To Market,
Diddle, Diddle, Dumpling,
A Tisket, A Tasket,
Eencey Weencey Spider,
Wee Willie Winkie,
Twinkly, Twinkle, Little Star, and