This application contains a professional recording of The Golden Rule of Schmoozing -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
So what is schmoozing?
According to Webster's unabridged dictionary, schmoozing is a yiddish word that means to chat or to converse idly. But today there is a common misconception, the word has come to suggest a con or trickery. It's not. Schmoozing is the Golden Rule at full throttle. It's a thrill and an art form that encourages people to say, "you've made my day" instead of demanding "make my day". It's a technique for turning others on, not taking others on. A schmoozer is someone who talks to people as if they really mattered-and they do!
Read by Penn Jillette, who has been called the most wired magician on this planet, is the more gregarious half of Penn & Teller, the world's most famous magic duo.
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use
- iPod Touch