This Off We Go! book will help prepare your child for going to the dentist in a fun and practical way. Your child will not only see what is likely to happen, but will also hear some of the typical sounds from the dentist’s surgery.
You will be amazed at how these wonderful children's stories come to life with QBook. Children love being able to run their fingers over the text to hear the story and touch any word to hear it said or spelt. They can also color in the book and they can record themselves or their parent, so that even the narration is a familiar comforting voice.
It's great fun for kids of all ages and it helps with early learning and literacy development. They can even explore other languages and have loads of fun while they do it. This is the perfect gift for your children and it's educational as well.
Off We Go! books prepare children for everyday experiences and improve language and social skills. Each book tells the story of a particular event or everyday activity in a sequence of 12 steps. The Off We Go! book series help prepare a child to cope better with that new event or activity. Each book supports kids to partake in activities that they might otherwise find overwhelming, decrease parent stress levels, while at the same time provide a valuable learning tool.
These books are of particular benefit to:
• Children with intellectual disabilities/autism
• Pre-school children
• Children learning to read
• Children where English/Spanish is a second language
Going to the dentist for a check-up can be a daunting experience for children. This book, using 12 simple clear pictures to explain ‘what comes next’, and including typical sounds from the dentist’s surgery, helps prepare children to get through the dentist visit more easily.
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Touch pictures to hear sounds from the environment.
• See special animation effects bringing the picture to life.
• Use the Color Palette to paint each page and save to customize your book even more.
Off We Go is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: all
Categories: Special Needs, Books, Early Learning, Letters, Foreign Language, Reading, Spelling
QBook™ offers a true multi-language experience and is a great tool for learning new languages for both young and old. This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in these languages:
© Avril Webster, 2007
Text by Avril Webster
Illustrations by David Ryley
Dedicated to Stephen and Christia, the children who inspired its creation. Special thanks to Stephen's speech & language therapist, his teachers and the mothers of his classmates for their contributions.
Compatible with iPad only
Requires iPhone OS 3.2+
Patent Protection 532174
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Media produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.