This application contains a professional recording of So 5 Minutes Ago -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
"Alex Davidson is a thirtysomething celebrity publicist for a down-at-heels Los Angeles PR firm known for taking on clients whose careers have crashed and burned. A professional hand-holder and spinmeister, she's one notch above a nanny on the Hollywood food chain. L.A. is already losing its luster in Alex's eyes when her firm is bought out by the hottest agency in town. Will it mean massive layoffs or a chance at a big promotion?
In between signing a new client (a once-hot-now-not actor just out of rehab) and wondering if one of the partners is putting the moves on her, Alex grows wary of her new boss, a shark-like exec who's forcing out Alex's old boss under suspicious circumstances. Is there anything she can do to save her and her boss's jobs, and maybe right some wrongs against women in Hollywood along the way?
Packed with razor-sharp humor and featuring a winning protagonist, So 5 Minutes Ago will satisfy even the most hard-to-pleaser celebriholics who long to find out what goes on after a star steps off the red carpet."
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use
- iPod Touch