This application contains a professional recording of How To Talk To Anyone -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
"You've admired successful people who seem to have it all, seen them chatting confidently at parties and being listened to in business meetings. They're the ones with the best jobs, nicest parties, and most interesting friends.
But they're not necessarily smarter than you or even better looking. What it comes down to is their more skillful way of communicating with other people. Now How to Talk to Anyone reveals the secrets of successful communication. With Leil Lowndes's easy and effective techniques, you will discover how to become a master communicator in life, love, and business.
Combining the latest research with Leil's trademark wit and warm-hearted observations of human foibles, How to Talk to Anyone shows you how to make an unforgettable entrance and meet the people you want to meet; sound like an insider in any crowd, no matter how little you have in common; use body language to captivate audiences of all sizes; work a party the way a politician works a room; and always come across confident, credible, and charismatic wherever you are."
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use
- iPod Touch