Piccolo picture books can be used in various ways. Parents can read to their children in the traditional manner. Toddlers and preschoolers can also use the read-aloud function themselves, for instance in the car. Very simple and intuitive use, suitable for kids 2-years and up. Using the ‘learn-to-read’ function the highlighted text helps beginning readers make associations between the words they hear and see.
Piccolo apps are a sensible and entertaining alternative to movies and games. At home or on-the-go – always a picture book on hand. De story is told using the pictures and text from the book, adding sounds and interactive elements.
• Beautifully illustrated pages that can be turned at will
• Interactive children’s books with useful read-aloud functions: read by yourself, be read to, or read-along with the special ‘learn-to-read’ function
• Simple and intuitive navigation
• Available in five different languages (Dutch, English, German, French and Spanish)
• High quality audio, professional narration and background sound
• With interactive audio effects & animations
About I really have to go!
‘I have to pee,’ says Bram, just as they have gotten on the bike. ‘Can you hold it in for just a little while?’ asks dad. ‘I have to buy some bread.’ ‘Just a moment then, but I really have to go,’ says Brian. It turns out it is not that easy to find a toilet. And Bram really has to go!
About Piccolo Picture Books
Piccolo picture books is an imprint of the Dutch publishing house Unieboek | Het Spectrum specifically interested in turning successful picture books into digital & interactive content for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Piccolo Picture Books aims to bring children's books to life through interactivity and audio.
Please share your thoughts with us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for new Piccolo picture books through www.piccolopicturebooks.com and Twitter @PiccoloApps.
The label Piccolo Picture Books is a joint venture between Unieboek het Spectrum & Mobile Generation
- iPod Touch