This Lite version offers you the first two chapters of the full "Book of the Dragon", animations, wallpapers and more...
“The Book of the Dragon” literally comes to life in a unique iPad version that offers a new, breathtaking way to experience this masterpiece by Ciruelo, one of the most respected worldwide authorities in fantasy art.
This iPad Book features:
- Amazing Visual Effects that bring Ciruelo's Dragons to life with fascinating animations.
- Dragon Sound Effects.
- Ciruelo's Soundtrack with full tracks in high quality audio.
- Multi-language Book: English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.
- Zoom into the images for glorious dragon details and enjoy Ciruelo's art as never before (scaling so big that Dragon's teeth take the whole iPad screen at full definition).
- Over 60 high quality images from the Original Book.
- Dragon Wallpapers for your iPad.
- Share the Magic of Ciruelo's Dragons with friends.
- Comprehensive navigation: Jump to any page by simply selecting a visual thumbnail.
and much more...
The mystique of dragons--soaring above castle spires, setting the world aflame--bursts into glowing life in breathtaking images by a major artist. An unforgettably original volume, “The Book of the Dragon” offers a glimpse of a culture we can only imagine.
They lurk in the most hidden corners of the world: the powerful and beautiful creatures known as dragons. We know them as the terrifying beasts of fairy tales, but their own story has remained a mystery--until now. Ciruelo, an illustrator of astounding skill, delves into their secret universe, revealing a rich and fascinating culture filled with poetry, magic, enchantment, and knowledge. Each of these wondrous creatures has its own unique personality and history, and it's captured dramatically on these spectacular pages. But the revelations go beyond the images, as we gain insight into their psychological characteristics; encounter many different types (Earth Dragons, Water Dragons, Fire Dragons, and the legendary Golden Dragon) and learn about their long-held customs.