1. This application is an animated eBook for iPad
2. Characters on each pages move and their voices has been recorded by professional voice actors/actresses.
3. Turn the pages by fingertips
4. Scripts can be seen as subtitles
5. By touching screen with fingertips, lovely icons pop up
6. Thumbnail index function offered for instantly searching the pages you want to read
[Ellie’s Fun Readers]
Graded readers across four levels encourage independent reading. Captivating, contemporary fiction makes reading more enjoyable. Exciting pictures and dynamic layout increase motivation to read. Carefully written exercises help students to develop effective vocabulary-building (200 words) and reading comprehension skills.
A Red Hen and Her chick
Jenny’s hen lays ten eggs. Jenny takes three, Dad takes three, and Mom takes three. How many eggs are left? From the left one a pretty chick comes out! They’re all surprised. Readers learns numbers and a moment of surprise of birth.
The Hairy Witch? The Fairy Witch?
Winnie is an old, scary, and ugly witch. But she wants to be beautiful so she recites a spell in front of a mirror. She fails once, but her dream comes true in the second time. She becomes a pretty fairy, not a hairy witch any more.