Edgar Allen Poe's haunting masterpiece, illustrated with Gustave Dore's classic woodcuts, animated, annotated, and fully interactive.
The realistic physics engine lets you control the scenes with tilts and touches. Toss skulls, light lamps, poke ghosts and chase birds. But it's not just eye candy: we also provide footnotes for some of Poe's more arcane terms ("nepenthe", anyone?).
- 18 pages, one for each stanza
- 23 digitally remastered illustrations
- Pop-up footnotes provide insight into arcane terms like "Nepenthe", "Aiden" and "Pallas"
- Realistic physics engine
- Multitouch and Accelerometer integration
- Control the scene with tilts and touches
- Page-swipe navigation