This application contains a professional recording of The Sunset Limited -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
A recipient of the National Book Award, National Book Critics Circle Award and the Pulitzer Prize, Cormac McCarthy has established himself as the rare author whose every work is a cause for celebration. With this novel in' dramatic form, McCarthy gives voice to existential dread and ultimate meaning.'"Like the novelists he admires Melville, Dostoyevsky,' Faulkner Cormac McCarthy has created an imaginative oeuvre greater and deeper than any single book. Such writers wrestle with the gods themselves." Washington Post Book World
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use
- iPod Touch